Chapel of st. John and Paul in Dobrš CZ-4502 : 

Originally a Romanesque church from 1230, which later became a bell tower. The huge bell in the tower dates back to 1561.

Dobrš kaple sv Jana a Pavla

Recommended price: 12 Kč / 0.5 €

Categories :Church Landmarks ( C )
Region :Bohemian and Bavarian Forests ( ŠBL )
Administrative division :Okres Strakonice / Jihočeský kraj / Czech Republic
GPS : 49°9'21.834"N, 13°45'22.682"E
Altitude : 706 m
Photo : Michaela Švarcová
ČeskyKaple sv. Jana a Pavla v DobršiPůvodně románský kostelík z roku 1230, který začal později sloužit jako zvonice. Obrovský zvon ve věži pochází z roku 1561.
DeutschKapelle des Hl. Johann und Paul in DobršUrsprünglich kleine romanische Kirche aus dem Jahr 1230, später genutzt als Glockenturm. Die riesiege Glocke im Turm stammt aus dem Jahr 1561.
EnglishChapel of st. John and Paul in DobršOriginally a Romanesque church from 1230, which later became a bell tower. The huge bell in the tower dates back to 1561.