Chapel of St. Anne near Borová Lada CZ-4122 : 

The original chapel was built in 1860, renovated completed on 30 July 2006. In close proximity there are 14 brick chapels of the Stations of the Cross.

Kaplička sv. Anny u Borových Lad

Recommended price: 12 Kč / 0.5 €

Categories :Church Landmarks ( C )
Region :Bohemian and Bavarian Forests ( ŠBL )
Administrative division :Okres Prachatice / Jihočeský kraj / Czech Republic
GPS : 48°59'9.302"N, 13°40'10.841"E
Altitude : 890 m
Photo : archiv NP Šumava
WWW : www.npsumava.cz
ČeskyKaplička sv. Anny u Borových LadPůvodní kaplička byla postavena roku 1860, obnovena byla 30. 7. 2006. V těsné blízkosti se nachází 14 zděných kapliček křížové cesty.
DeutschAnnenkapelle bei Borová LadaUrsprüngliche Kapelle, erbaut im Jahr 1860, wieder hergestellt am 30. Juli 2006. In nächster Nähe gibt es 14 gemauerte Kapellen des Kreuzweges
EnglishChapel of St. Anne near Borová LadaThe original chapel was built in 1860, renovated completed on 30 July 2006. In close proximity there are 14 brick chapels of the Stations of the Cross.