The Chapel of St. Anna in Kowary PL-45 : 

Late Baroque building, erected in 1772 on the ruins of the original church. Designed by architect Kaspar Jentscht.

Kaplica św Anny w Kowarach

Recommended price: 15 Kč / 0.6 €

Categories :Church Landmarks ( C )
Region :Giant Mountains ( K )
Administrative division :powiat jeleniogórski / Województwo dolnośląskie / Poland
GPS : 50°47'10.01"N, 15°50'46.53"E
Photo : Robert Heczko
PolskiKaplica św. Anny w KowarachPóźnobarokowa budowla wzniesiona w 1772 r. na ruinach wcześniejszej swiątyni. Zaprojektowana przez Kaspara Jentscha
ČeskyKaple sv. Anny v KovarechPozdně barokní stavba vztyčená v roce 1772 na troskách původního kostela. Vyprojektovaná a postavená architektem Kasparem Jentschem.
EnglishThe Chapel of St. Anna in KowaryLate Baroque building, erected in 1772 on the ruins of the original church. Designed by architect Kaspar Jentscht.